Hi, I am in a very tight position. I signed up for a Master’s in EE program where they offered my full funding and scholarship to with a TA position, many people tell me to take it because of how hard the job market out there is. After a lot of panic attacks depression and anxiety, I was frozen what to do and accepted the choice. Now I am in the summer before my grad program. I am thinking about applying for jobs right now, wait until one semester of my grad program and leave if possible. How bad will this look on my record if I do this? Should I just reject graduate school, and go home find a job right now or would it be acceptable to leave grad school after a semester for a better opportunity?
from Artificial Intelligence http://ift.tt/2t9vZVy