ACM – ICCES’ 2018 indexed by ACM – Digital Library & Scopus
4th ACM – International Conference of Computing for Engineering and Sciences
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 14 – 16 July 2018
Call for Paper ACM – ICCES’ 2018
Please accept our apologies in case of multiple receptions
Please send to interested colleagues and students
– Abstract Submission: 05 April 2018
– Final version & Early Registration Deadline: May 15, 2018
– ICCES’2018 Conference: 14 – 16 July 2018
* Submission link: Submission Web pages is:
ICCES’2018 will be composed of research presentations, keynote lectures, invited presentations, tutorials, panel discussions, and poster presentations.
An important mission of ICCES’2018 is “Providing a unique platform for a diverse community.
If your work is related to ICCES’2018 topics, it is now a good opportunity to submit your contribution through the Easychair system.
– Full paper (5 to 12 pages) formatted according to the ACM style: https://ift.tt/2pBKQ6Y;
– Short paper (2 to 4 pages).
– Abstract Paper (500 words).
– Poster Abstract (300 words).
– Research in progress: Ongoing research from undergraduates, graduates/postgraduates and professionals.
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Eeasychair system. Submission Web pages is:
– The accepted papers will be published in proceedings with ISBN in the ACM Digital Library & Scopus.
– If you encounter problems for submission, contact us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please visit https://ift.tt/2p0eWBA
from CFPs on Artificial Intelligence : WikiCFP https://ift.tt/2G3rAdP